Make lasting memories in this Virgen de Guadalupe two-piece ball gown with embroidered skirt by Ragazza Fashion M18-118. This beautiful long dress features a strapless sweetheart bodice adorned with hand-sewn beading, crystals and flower-like embroidery, the floor length A-line skirt is embellished with Virgen de Guadalupe (La Reina de Mexico) embroidery and ends with a sweep train, open back, and a lace-up corset back.
- Designer: Ragazza Fashion Morena y Esencial 2020 Collection
- Style Number: M18-118
- Colors: Burgundy, Gold
- Ragazza Fashion makes custom size dresses according to your bust, waist, and belly button to floor measurements. Please order the general size you need. After we receive your online order, we’ll call you for the body measurements to give to Ragazza. If you need a size bigger than a 13, please select the “Size Bigger than 13 (+$150.00)” size option.
- For an additional $150, you can order a matching mini skirt, which gives you a gorgeous second look for your party.
- Since this is a two-piece dress, the skirt and the bodice are both removable. We love this because it gives you multiple looks throughout your party.
- Availability: If this gown is in-stock, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. If this dress is not in-stock or in-production, please allow up to 5 months for delivery because Ragazza Fashion dresses are made-to-order. Ragazza has lots of Quince dresses that are already made and in-stock. If you have any questions about the availability, please contact us.
- Occasions: Quinceañera, Sweet 16, Prom, Red Carpet, Gala, Debutante Ball, Evening Wear, Sweet 15, Wedding, Quince, Mexican Style
There are no reviews yet.